Mammoth have managed more than 700 sites, across every state and territory of Australia. Around 70% of our business comes from returning, satisfied clients.
What is it that keeps people coming back to Mammoth? The number one predictor of a project’s success is the quality of its relationships. That’s a good reason to make them our number one priority. Maintaining and building relationships with clients, employees, sub-contractors and collaborators helps to minimise issues and increase performance and quality. And it keeps our clients coming back.
At Mammoth, we don’t believe in transactional interactions. We don’t just want to get the job done— we want to create long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships so that everyone is satisfied at the project’s completion.
- Privately owned business with no bank over draft facilities
- Diverse range of clients
- Capacity to deliver projects up to $10 million
- Financial risk rating score is well below industry average (as provided by Dun & Bradstreet)
- Strong financial systems with regular monitoring and analysing by Senior Management
- Focus on continual improvement in all areas