Mammoth Projects employs a diverse team of people in technical, commercial, construction, design, project management, asset management, and internal operations roles. Our team combines experience, skills, and industry knowledge so that together we can take on even the most complex projects.
Mammoth Projects believes in investing in our people.
Mammoth Projects believes in investing in our people. We provide everyone with opportunities to use and develop their skills, to learn and grow and expand on their experience.
We encourage mentoring relationships and offer support for formal training and professional development. Our staff keep up-to-date on the latest industry knowledge, with monthly information sessions delivered by industry experts.
Sometimes it’s the little things that remind you that you’re valued at work. We understand that, and we’re always looking for new ways to show we care.
- Private Health Checks – we offer all Mammoth employees a private, annual health check with a professional practitioner.
- Mammoth Snacks – our kitchen is always freshly stocked healthy snacks, from fresh fruit to raw nuts.
- Quarterly Team Events – we get out of the office to have fun with our colleagues each quarter by doing activities like golf, bowling or going to the movies.
- Charity Donations – we’ll support your charitable efforts. Mammoth will match the money you raise, dollar for dollar, up to $500.
- Volunteer Day – Mammoth staff are encouraged to take a day of paid leave to volunteer for a worthy charity.
- Looking Sharp – Mammoth employees look smart in our subsidised, tailored business shirts.